My buddy K inspired this one. And the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of a Chicago trip. 🙂 We can visit the Chicago Diner, Wrigley Field, try to score Oprah tickets…. And of course get into some trouble.
There are a few things that I’d like to accomplish over the next two years:
- obtain my MBA/MIT (four classes to go on that one)
- get rid of credit card debt (have a plan and will pay off the first card by 12/31)
- pay off the car (within 2 months)
- remodel the kitchen
On the health front
- see myself through hubby’s eyes, as the gorgeous, sexy woman he loves
- keep my blood pressure within normal levels
- keep my cholesterol down
- drop a minimum of 30 pounds (that will put me close to the weight I was when hubby and I met)
- reduce the need for pain medication
I don’t see them as unattainable. I can reach these goals, dammit! Two years is a long time, really. 15 pounds a year. 10 blood pressure points total. Less credit card debt will result in a higher net worth and more money to invest.
Alrighty, K, your turn.