…will consist of final exams, a huge IT Networking project, new house stuff (cleaning, painting, ripping up carpet & finishing hardwood floors, reglazing bathroom tiles, work, school stuff for the kiddos, snuggling with hubster, being knocked over by dogs (as usual), and following the routine that helped me when I started on a weigh loss journey a few years back. This will be my typical weekday routine:
- Get hubster off to work
- 15-20 minute walk with the dogs (well, hobble for me until my knee is back to 100%)
- 8 Minutes in the Morning
- Breakfast and supplements (multi+iron, GLA, CoQ10, joint formula, flaxseed oil, magnesium + calcium, something for pain if needed)
- School & work
- Family stuff – lunch with the kids, torturing them with my ‘uncoolness,’ dinner with my three favorite people
- Afternoon or evening walk or yoga; meditation
On weekends I’ll get to skip the am dog walking cause hubster & the kids take over, and I may not have work, but everything else stays the same.
Program and personal goals
- Start 7/14
- 6-8 pounds down by 8/10 (218-220 the goal weight)
- 190 by 12/31
- 150 pounds
- 45 minute to 1 hour karate or kickboxing class (or video) at least twice a week
I will look at myself the way hubby sees me.
When this 4 weeks is over, I’ll start a new cycle. I can eat what I want; nothing’s forbidden. I will play with my food as always, but will try new things more often. I’ll weigh in weekly, but will stay away from the tape measure for at least 2 weeks.