Even though it’s the month of Halloween (meaning candy & other tempting goodies), I think I came out of October pretty well.
|Straight up, with almond or soymilk, with fruit or
almond butter – this stuff is yummy!
- I ate clean 80% of the time – which was the plan.
- I pushed play at least four days a week – also part of the plan.
- I cooked more than I ate out. But still ate out more than intended.
- Chocolate Vegan Shakeology daily. Oh my word is that stuff good!
- Less pain all month. Yay!
Well, less pain until around midday November 1. A migraine came on, as expected, but this one is a doozy. I cheated a little, so I’m paying for it in a big way. I know I should not eat any gluten, but I got lazy/experimental and thought a little wouldn’t hurt. Meh. It hurt. It’s still hurting right now.
And on that note, I need to bring this to a close. Time for another dose of meds and quiet time. Peace!